New voices are welcome here. Here are the answers to some Frequently Asked Questions. I appreciate you reading over them before making contact (I get a lot of email!).
General Guidelines for Posts
- When you submit material (including any links) for publication on NodePDX, I retain full editorial and approval rights.
- Do not submit material that has been published elsewhere.
- Your guest post should be more than 500 words in length. There’s no upper limit; use as many words as you need to sufficiently explain your topic.
- Be sure to edit and proofread carefully; I do not publish poorly written content.
- All submissions should be in HTML (preferred) or in a Word document (.doc or .docx).
- All submissions should clearly relate to personal finance, entrepreneurship, professional/career advice, or maintaining a work-life balance as it pertains to finances.
- If it’s your first time submitting a guest post, I may also ask you to submit a short bio containing no more than one link to your website. I will not accept submissions with multiple links or link requests. Please note that I may add links to the content where I deem appropriate.
Still have a question? Drop me a line at email@example.com.